Monday, January 3, 2011

Birthday.

 Today was my 21st birthday! Finally. It feels almost as if I have been waiting for this day for my whole life and much to my dismay, I wasn't even carded to buy drinks.  The day has been quite great so far (minus a rocky start consisting of me at the mechanic for several hours but my car is all fixed!).  I met with an old friend of my mom who greeted me with this single rose, it was precious.


After lunch I returned home to find a package at the door from my Aunt and Uncle in California. Guess what? More flowers! It feels like Valentine's day.



Such a lovely surprise, who doesn't absolutely love getting lots of beautiful roses? After this, some cocktails with a friend and it was off to dinner! Of course for my birthday dinner, I wanted sushi.  I met up with my mom, my brother Zack, and his girlfriend Tiffany, it was a great evening, here are some of our dinners! (Mine is on the bottom, it was so beautiful I didn't want to eat it)




After dinner we had fried ice cream and presents :) My brother got me an espresso/coffee maker! Just what I needed going into yet another hard semester.  Here are some pictures from the night:
My mom, me, Zack, and Tiffany

Me and my mom <3
And finally, my outfit!
Shirt - anthro
Skirt - J. Crew
Tights - J. Crew
Belt - J. Crew
Boots - Steve Madden

Hope everyone else had a great day as well!

2 comments:

  1. Aww Happy Birthday!!!

    And I looove your outfit!! It's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like this hair cut would get awfully curly if it were humid, otherwise its gorgeous and the outfit was awfully cute for a happy birthday

    ReplyDelete