Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions.

First of all, Happy New Year!

For approximately the last four months, I have spent the majority of my time (that should have been spent studying and doing schoolwork) reading in fascination about many different bloggers' personal styles.  Clothes are something that I have always loved, writing is something I have always loved, and blogs have also found a soft spot in my heart.  Because of this, I have decided to start my very own blog.

I grew up in a small farm town and go to college in a small town so my fashion exposure has been primarily through the internet.  I once had the dream of becoming a model or a designer or even a personal assistant to anyone in the industry, but as college arrived, my path into chemical engineering has made it difficult to maintain these hopes.  So here is my shot at keeping fashion relevant in my life!

1 comment:

  1. Wow chemical engineering is totally opposite :) haha I can't wait to see your fashion sense in 2011 :)

    http://anerdslist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete