Monday, January 10, 2011

Crazy Week

It has been an extremely busy week, I came back to Pennsylvania and have been working ever since.  While it's good to save money for my closet, it has been sad because I've basically only been wearing my all black uniform every day.  So instead of an outfit post I'm making a list of some trends I want to try and will hopefully be able to buy.

First up: leather shorts.
I have wanted a pair of leather shorts to call my own for so long.  My only problem has been finding an affordable pair, especially since I'm not sure how I will feel about them on me.
I have been watching this pair for over a month and think they would look adorable but haven't decided yet if they're worth the splurge. 

Item two: Heeled combat type boots but not super heavy.  I did find a pair at Urban Outfitters that look cute online and not too expensive, so of course I had to order them, they will be making their debut appearance on here as soon as they arrive.

Finally, I have been very tempted by the idea of a maxi skirt, even though I at first was very opposed to them.  I want one that sweeps the floor but I still haven't decided if I should get one.  Here is the one I've been craving

How beautiful is this one from Free People? (And, it's on sale!) Although it seems a bit sheer so I'm also not too sure about that. It has been sitting in my online shopping cart for several days so chances are it will soon be a purchase :)

No comments:

Post a Comment